Photobucket

Superb Chobots!

Domo32-
Cheweh-----
Shybliss-
Gonzales-
Lambyyy-----
Twolegers--------
Yianman---
Dizzyyyy---
Corkal---
taylorgreenx---
Lilki---
Verrac---
Swifty-----
Boy11-----
Melora------
Goldminer-----
Loft--------
Ganyz2---
Clubpengi---
Areas---

Whip Creme's Banner!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Select all then press Ctrl + C to copy. Thank you for your support!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Hello Chobots!
I got great news for you! I will held a contest from now on.
It's entitled, "Superb Contest" By now, Cheweh and Shybliss are there.

To be there, you need to be as outstanding as you are! I'm adding
wonderful chobots! So keep in mind for my secret accounts wandering!

Cheweh and Shybliss both got one point. The more "-" you got,
you will have specific prizes from me, Creme! Here are the prize list:


----------------- PRIZE LIST -----------------

3 Points = 500 Bugs due to playing Space Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 Points = 1000 Bugs due to any game you like to play!!!!!!!
8 Points = I will paint or draw your chobot or a landscape!!!!
10 Points = You will be 1 day temporary author of my blog!!!
15 Points = I will make you any minor contest entry you want!


P.S: Earth Research, Comic, Article,
 TV, Blog, Video Contest aren't allowed.
Only minor contests as I repeated.
AUTHORS CAN JOIN. :)

So, try to be yourself! Anyone can join!
See you around! Spread the news! Bye!


3 comments:

Gonzales said...

like what?

Creme said...

Dress-up Contests :) Or Spot the difference. :))

Creme said...

*Btw, I will include not just dress-up contests and spot the difference, maybe also contests like for fun. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Best Author?

Creme's Tracker

Gonzales's Tracker