Photobucket

Superb Chobots!

Domo32-
Cheweh-----
Shybliss-
Gonzales-
Lambyyy-----
Twolegers--------
Yianman---
Dizzyyyy---
Corkal---
taylorgreenx---
Lilki---
Verrac---
Swifty-----
Boy11-----
Melora------
Goldminer-----
Loft--------
Ganyz2---
Clubpengi---
Areas---

Whip Creme's Banner!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Select all then press Ctrl + C to copy. Thank you for your support!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Hey Chobots,
This is a big help to whoever wanted to
know my secret in winning a contest. 

Well usually there is no technique in winning. In such a contest when I enter, you must consider your braveness in accepting defeat. 

As I said, not all I won maybe because I'm a careless person who does not reads directions properly or what I did was wrong. I'm not a perfectionist. So before you enter a contest, always follow the directions if it is stated to draw, then draw. If it is stated to don't copy and paste text from the net then don't do it. It is a matter of fact easy but it needs hard work and perseverance

Chobots is a family game for us children and some teens and adults to play. Don't take it too seriously if you lost a contest, you will quit or yell or even be mad, have courage that if you lost,  you will make the next contests better from what you've  learned in your mistakes.  Most of all, be patient when you just entered a
contest, you are so thrilled if you win or not. Yes I got that feeling sometimes when I like the prize.

 But consider many chobots are entering that competition too. It includes you must learn and study the winner's entries on how she/he did them. With all effects, style, tricks and techniques in doing dress-up or research. Also have the most good editing site which what I use is picnik.com/app and photoscape(downloadable, search at google)

"Try to manage and make your imagination wild on the limited 
editors or programs you use in your contests. "

"Try experimenting things! Joining stuff! And end up with
 an epic output! Like me, I just have Photoscape and Picnik,
but I can make entries very presentable."

That's all for the secret. Consider all the words in bold, you must have those to win and accept in winning or losing contests like what I use to do. Have a nice day!


5 comments:

Creme said...

Hope this helps)

Marissa said...

it did! xD

~Vasa12345

Creme said...

Really? :))) Tell :D

Creme said...

:))) Goodluck!

Dizzyyy :) said...

Thanks for the advice Creme!

Post a Comment

Followers

Best Author?

Creme's Tracker

Gonzales's Tracker